This recipe is very simple to make, I think it’s a common type for most plain cupcakes then you can decorate them as you want. These look so sweet and I think it’s because the pink colour is so bright but they do taste delicious.
125g soft light brown sugar
150g self raising flour
3 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
– Preheat the oven to gas mark 5,
– prepare a cupcake baking tray with 12 cupcake cases
– next beat together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy
– then beat in the eggs one at a time and mix in the flour and the milk
– equally spoon into each cupcake case and bake for 17-20 minutes until slightly golden and springy to the touch
– leave to cool down completely before decorating, I literally just made the icing with icing sugar and water then added some red food colouring and sprinkled with mini choco balls
Enjoy the recipe guys.
Stay connected with me https://instagram.com/angelicaa_b/