Hello guys, so my other super healthy, nutritious meal is my paprika chicken. There’s such a range of ingredients in the meal and I just love how colourful it is!! Also a great meal for Sunday.
1 Chicken breast and thigh, remove the skin
1 1/2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp tomato passata
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic clove, crushed
1/4 onion, diced
100g red cabbage, thinly sliced
1. In a large bowl mix the paprika, paydays, puree and oil with the crushed garlic. Add the chicken breast and thigh to the bowl mixing well (add and salt and pepper), then leave to marinate at least 1 hour before cooking.
2. Prepare all of the vegetables and roughly chopped the parsley. Place the chicken on a tray and cook in the oven for 35-45 minutes, until cooked right through and slightly golden.
3. Heat oil in a pan and cook for 5 minutes until soft then add the cabbage, cook for 8 minutes but still should be crunchy. Also add the sweetcorn.
4. Put the couscous in a heat proof bowl and add boiling water, leave until all the liquid is absorbed and stir in the parsley.
5. Finally, the chicken should be cooked, place each piece on a separate plate and half the cabbage onto each plate along with the couscous!!
Instagram: angelicaa_b 👈
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 👈