Hey everyone 😀 hope your week has been good!! I’ve been back in the kitchen baking again trying new things. This is actually my first time baking with avocado and this recipe turned out great but they were really creamy in texture from the avocados, maybe next time I’ll add more flour.
Makes 20 small squares
100g dark chocolate
2 eggs, at room temperature
60g caster sugar
20g cocoa powder
25g grounds almonds/ walnuts
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 avocado, mashed
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c and line a small baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Break the chocolate into blocks and put into a heat proof bowl placed above simmering water (bain-marie).
3. In a separate bowl whisking together the sugar and eggs until light and fluffy, you can also use an electric mixer here.
4. Mix the cocoa, walnuts, vanilla extract and avocado into the melted chocolate and stir well. Pour this into the eggs mixture whisking until a smooth consistency.
5. Carefully pour the mixture into the prepared tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Leave to cool down completely before cutting into even squares.
Insta: angelicaa_b 👈