Sleeping arrangements have changed slightly for me at home and there’s a few things I actually miss about sleeping in my own room, I was just sitting on the sofa and thought of a few things that will ensure you get the best sleep ever!!
1. Try not to eat at least 2-3 hours before you go to bed, because your body will be resting and won’t get the chance to digest the food properly.
2. Have a nice hot drink before bed preferably a herbal drink, my favourite is chamomile (though I don’t drink it every night).
3. Write down your thoughts or just hit down a few points and be reflective, then write down 3 things you want to achieve tomorrow for example:
– do some exam revision
– complete a home workout
– find a work placement
4. Sleep in your favourite pyjamas and on fresh clean sheets, I think it’ll just make you feel better overall.
5. Have a teddy in your bed, it may seem childish but it made us all happy as children so why not do it now!
Thanks for reading 😁
Instagram: angelicaa_b 💗