So I’m back from my mini break away from blogging with this super sweet recipe perfect for any sweet tooth out there. It contains marshmallows too which is cool as I’ve never baked with marshmallows before, I get why most people don’t often bake marshmallows because they melt into almost nothing leaving holes in your biscuits :O I still managed to take some pictures though.
150g soft brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking powder
150g self raising flour
2 tbsp milk
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Then add the egg and vanilla extract and combine well.
3. In a separate bowl sift in the cocoa powder, baking powder and flour. Slowly fold into the butter mixture adding the marshmallows and milk.
4. Use a tablespoon to place equal portions of the mixture onto the baking trays, next put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
5. These cookies taste best when they’ve been left to cool down fully approx. 15 mins