These cookies are very delicious and simple to make, I fancied something salty for a snack and these cookies were perfect.
175g plain flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
225g smooth peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
100g brown sugar
100g caster sugar
1. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl then add the salt.
2. In a separate bowl bear together the peanut butter, butter and vanilla extract until smooth. Next beat in both sugars adding the eggs one by one.
3. Stir the butter mixture into the flour mix in two batches, stirring until it forms a really smooth dough. Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to rest in the fridge for 1 and ½ hours.
4. In the meantime preheat the oven to gas mark 4 and take out 2 trays.
5. Take the dough from out the fridge, spoon out small balls and flatten into circle shapes placing on the baking trays. Press a fork over the top and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Insta: angelicaa_b ❤