Happy Sunday everyone, hope you’ve all had a great week 🙂 I sure did. I actually wanted to do this a long time ago but it’s better late than never right?
I love baking, cooking and food in general so it’s always great to find equipment or tips to make things easier, here are my top 5 essentials/tips!!
1. A spatula: whatever you are baking/making a spatula is the best thing to use to make sure you scrape out every last bit of the mixture.
2. Softened butter: remember to take the butter out of the fridge at least 15 minutes before baking.
Most recipes require the butter to be at room temperature, this makes it so much easier when it comes to creaming the butter and sugar.
3. Baking shelf/cupboard: dedicated to your baking fillings and toppings, this way you won’t be searching around the kitchen for anything, you’ll go straight to that cupboard.
4. Recipe notebook: a notebook where you can jot down your ideas and it’s all in one place.
5. A hand held whisk: even though I like mixing by hand, when you want to cream the butter and sugar together until pale/light/creamy/fluffy an electronic whisk does the job very well.